Job at The Tremblant Activity Centre, Mont-Tremblant Resort
Current Mont-Tremblant Job Vacancies :
Mont-Tremblant Activity Reservation Coordinator
The Tremlant Activity Centre is the one-stop shop for all the best activities the region has to offer. Through The Tremblant Activity Centre, visiting guests can learn about, and reserve over 75 of the best activities available from adrenaline packed rafting and snowmobile tours to spas, sleighrides and dogsled excursions. Our activities are as diverse as the visitors who enjoy them.
- Face to face, inbound telephone, and internet reservations.
- Provide information and answer questions while enthusiastically selling our activities.
- Sampling current activities as well as new activities.
- Fluently bilingual
- Computer literate with good typing
- Experience in customer service (3-5 yrs)
- Flexibility in weekly schedule/ability to work weekends..
- Competitive hourly wage
- Monthly team bonus
- Ski pass or tickets
The Tremblant Activity Centre is open during the day, 7 days a week.
We have full-time and part-time positions. We have 2 permanent positions and up to 5 seasonal positions at the Tremlant Activity Center in the resort of Mont-Tremblant , Quebec.
Please forward CV's or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org