You will have the choice between a fatbike or an E-fatbike. During your bike ride, you can observe the wildlife and flora of the region and enjoy a breathtaking view from the observation tower at Sentier des Cimes.
If you need a break, there is a restaurant on site with picnic tables available. It’s important to note that bikes must be returned before 5:30 pm.
It’s an excellent way to discover the natural beauty of the Laurentians while spending an active and enjoyable day outdoors.
Know before you book :
- Fatbikes: Minimum 8 years old. Minimum height: 4’11” / 150cm.
- E-Fatbikes: Minimum 14 years old with 6D moped license or class 5 license required. Minimum height: 4’8” / 142 cm.
- 18 years old and more don’t need a permit.
- Maximum 220 lbs / 100 kg per bike.
- A security deposit of $250 per regular bike and $500 per electric bike (max $1000 for groups) will be required. The deposit must be made on a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX) or with cash.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for biking and hiking. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
- Bikes must be brought back by maximum 17h30.
- Wearing a helmet and closed toe shoes (summer) or boots (winter) is mandatory.
- Please use the padlock provided if necessary.
- We suggest to bring a backpack and a lunch if needed. Summer: sunscreen, water, mosquito repellent.
Additional information :
- Our base is 15 minutes from Tremblant resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Duration: Approximately 4-6 hours.
- You can also have lunch at our Treetop Walk, restaurant on site.
- Possibility to rent lunch bag and travel suitcase on site.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.