Our Mont Tremblant snowmobile rentals are for intermediate or advanced riders who have snowmobiled before or are used to driving a motorcycle or ATV.
Your snowmobile rental will start with 15 minute briefing session with the snowmobile where we will make sure you know the proper techniques for breaking, turning and handling the snowmobile in various conditions.
Following the briefing, you’ll drive your Bombardier Ace Expedition Sport (600 and 900 cc) snowmobile through the beautiful scenery of the Laurentian mountains and over the snow-covered trails of the vast snowmobile network where you can even cross over a frozen lake. We offer 3h or 6h30 rentals.
Know before you book:
- Drivers must be 21 years old+ and have a valid driver’s license in hand throughout the activity (copy or photo not accepted).
- Credit card for 2500$ +tx security deposit (Visa or Mastercard only, no cash).
- Must have a cell phone.
- Passengers min. 10 years old and 54”/137cm height required.
- No expectant mothers.
- No beginner drivers.
- Gas will need to be paid for onsite.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for snowmobiling. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
- Recommended to bring: Thermal underwear, woolen socks, wool or fleece vest, neck warmer.
Additional information :
- Our base is 20 minutes from Tremblant Resort, 1h30 from Montreal and 2h30 from Ottawa.
- Duration: 3h or 6h30 plus 15 minutes of briefing instructions.
- Credit card for 2500$ +txs security deposit (Visa or Mastercard only, no cash). Or with a fee of 50$ to reduce the security deposit to 1000$ +txs.
- For intermediate and advanced drivers who have snowmobiled before or are used to driving a motorcycle or ATV. Otherwise please check out our guided tours.
- Late fees will apply (35$ per 30 minutes for the first hour and 100$ + tx per supplemental hour).
- Breakdown emergency service : 100$ +txs per hour.
- Drivers and passengers (with adequate experience) can switch places during the ride.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.