Our Snowshoe, Bison & Sled Dog Kennel Visit starts with a hike (with or without snowshoes) where you will be right in some fascinating wildlife habitats (beaver dams, deer runs, wolf hunting grounds, partridges, snowy owls, coyotes and Canadian lynx).
You’ll visit the first Athabascan wood bison reserve in Quebec created to protect and study these animals, classified as an endangered species.
Our tour will end with a visit to the kennel. You can enjoy playing with the sled dogs and find out all about the life of these fantastic working dogs.
Know before you book:
- Minimum 10 years old.
- Maximum of 40 participants without snowshoes.
- Maximum of 10 participants with snowshoes.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for snowshoeing. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
Additional information :
- Our base is 40 minutes from Tremblant resort. Approximately a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Duration: Approximately 2-3 hours.
- This snowshoe section is self-guided. Guides will be on site for each section for interpretation or assistance as needed.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.