LAKESIDE WEST (Treehouses 11-20)
Built in 2019-20, the LAKESIDE WEST offers dramatic views from our cliff houses, and sunny roof top balconies on treehouses 11 and 20. All the treehouses are a 22 minute walk to the reception; slightly more challenging than Lakeside East. It is a 10 minute paddle with a steep 300m walk up to the treehouses.
Lakeside West is perfect for guest who prefer views over proximity to the lake and the reception.
- Built on a higher ground, some perched on a cliff
- Views of the forest and over the lake
- Treehouses are a bit further and uphill from the water’s edge
- Gets sun all day
- One large shared dock and a private dock for Treehouse 20
- All treehouses are about 22 minutes walk from the parking/reception
- We recommend transporting baggage by the trail than by canoe.
- Rent a canoe for pleasure or transporting people. Canoe paddle time is about 12 minutes
Click here to see the Lakeside East (Treehouses 1-10)