LAKESIDE WEST (Treehouses 11-20)
Built in 2019-20, the LAKESIDE WEST offers dramatic views from our cliff houses, and sunny roof top balconies on treehouses 11 and 20. All the treehouses are a 22 minute walk to the reception; slightly more challenging than Lakeside East. It is a 10 minute paddle with a steep 300m walk up to the treehouses.
Lakeside West is perfect for guests who prefer views over proximity to the lake and the reception. A good choice for guests who pack light and who don’t mind transporting gear in our carts on the trail for 22 minutes. (Adults travelling alone with small kids may prefer Lakeside east for easier access.)
- Built on a higher ground, some perched on a cliff
- Views of the forest and over the lake
- Treehouses are a bit further and uphill from the water’s edge
- Gets sun all day
- One large shared dock and a private dock for Treehouse 20
- Lakeside West is in a more remote section, a bit harder to walk to, but the views ans the feeling of being in a secluded treehouse village are well worth the effort.
- All treehouses are about 22 minutes walk from the parking/reception
- We recommend transporting baggage by the trail than by canoe as there is a steep 300m trail up from the docks.
- Rent a canoe for pleasure or transporting people. Canoe paddle time is about 12 minutes
Click here to see the Lakeside East (Treehouses 1-10)