Our Nordic experience snowmobiling will start with a suiting-up session where all the equipment will be provided. Then you will take a short driving course on your Bombardier Ace Expedition Sport snowmobile (600 and 900 cc), with heated grips, and a summary of the safety instructions will follow. We have a variety of trails to choose from. Some are straight and flat, others wind through the hills. Our guides will choose the trail based on the trail conditions and the experience of the group.
The guided group tour is designed for beginners and intermediate drivers who don’t mind going out with beginners. Our guides will divide groups according to the experience of the drivers.
During the ride, you will stop and get the chance to take pictures of the beautiful Laurentian mountains.
Know before you book:
- Passenger 54” (137cm) minimum in height is required.
- Children must be able to hold-on themselves, behind the adult.
- No expectant mothers.
- Drivers must be 18 years minimum and have a valid driver’s license in hand throughout the snowmobile tour (copy or photo not accepted).
- Credit card for 2500$ +txs security deposit (Visa or Mastercard only, no cash).
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for snowmobiling. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
- Recommended to bring: Thermal underwear, woolen socks, wool or fleece vest, neck warmer.
Additional information :
- Our base is 20 minutes from Tremblant Resort, 1h30 from Montreal and 2h30 from Ottawa. We offer transport to this base from The Activity Centre.
- Duration: This snowmobiling tour can vary from 1h40 to 2h10 depending on weather conditions.
- Credit card for 2500$ +txs security deposit (Visa or Mastercard only, no cash). Or with a fee of 50$ to reduce the security deposit to 1000$ +txs.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.