Contest Rules and Regulations for
Tremblant Activity Centre’s Escapade à Tremblant Contest
This Facebook contest offers participants the chance to win the prize including one $100 gift certificate valid for The Tremblant Activity Centre activities and one $100 gift certificate valid for participating restaurants of tremblantrestaurants.ca
The Contest runs from July 6, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. to July 13, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Any reference in this document relating to time shall refer to Eastern Daylight Saving Time (EDT).
Eligibility for the competition
1. The Contest is open to residents of Quebec who are 18 years of age or over as of July 6, 2021.
2. The Contest is open to Facebook users. No purchase necessary.
3. The Contest is not open to employees, officers and directors of the Tremblant Activity Centre, its partners, suppliers, representatives, agents or advertising and promotional agencies, members of the respective immediate families of such employees or anyone residing with them.
How to participate
1. The Contest runs from July 6, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. to July 13, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.
2. Anyone interested in participating must leave a comment under the contest announcement posted on July 6, 2021 by the Tremblant Activity Centre account sharing they favourite activity and their favourite dish. They must also like Tremblant Activity Centre and Tremblant Restaurant’s Facebook pages. The comment must be posted by 12:00 pm on July 13, 2021.
3. Each person may only enter once with comment. Additional entry comments left by the same person will not be eligible for the draw.
1. The Tremblant Activity Centre is drawing one prize consisting of one $100 gift certificate valid for The Tremblant Activity Centre activities and one $100 gift certificate valid for participating restaurants of tremblantrestaurants.ca
2. The value of each prize is $100.00. Total value of the Contest prizes is $200.00.
Awarding of prize packages and draw
1. The Tremblant Activity Centre is solely responsible for organizing the draws. The winners will be selected at random in a draw to be held on July 13 at 12:00 p.m. in Montreal.
2. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for another prize, cash or other property. The Tremblant Activity Centre reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value for a prize package that cannot be awarded as described in these rules.
3. The Contest is limited to one prize package per person and one prize per residential address.
4. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during the Contest period.
5. The prize package will be drawn among the Quebec entrants who have complied with the Contest entry rules. Potential winners will be contacted via private messaging and be announced and tagged in a comment under the Contest announcement Facebook post, originally posted on July 6, 2021. Potential winners will have one week to respond to The Tremblant Activity Centre’s private message or comment announcing the potential winners and claim their prize package. If necessary, an alternate winner will be selected at random. In any case, no waiting period will exceed one week hours following contact.
6. The Tremblant Activity Centre is responsible for the delivery of the prizes to the winners’ homes. The Tremblant Activity Centre does not undertake to deliver the prizes outside of Quebec.
Commitment of the winners
1. Winners agree to have their name and Facebook account displayed in a comment under the Facebook post announcing the contest, originally posted on July 6, 2021.
2. Winners will be required to provide their address to The Tremblant Activity Centre to enable delivery of the prize.
1. Selected entrants release The Tremblant Activity Centre, its affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, their partners, employees, agents and representatives from any and all liability for any damages they may suffer as a result of accepting or using (or not accepting or not using) the prize package.
2. Refusal to accept a prize package releases The Tremblant Activity Centre from any and all obligations related to the prize package, including delivery.
3. The Tremblant Activity Centre and its agents are not responsible for technical, mechanical, computer, telephone, telecommunication, distribution or production errors and may cancel or withdraw the Contest in the event of such errors, without liability and without notice, at their sole discretion, subject to authorization by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec.
Authority and responsibilities
1. The Tremblant Activity Centre reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, extend or suspend this Contest, in whole or in part, in the event of a virus, computer bug, unauthorized human intervention or any other cause beyond the control of the organizers that may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or normal operation of the Contest, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec.
2. The Tremblant Activity Centre has the final authority to make judgments and decisions regarding the registration of entrants, the evaluation of the eligibility of potential winners, and the awarding of prizes packages.
3. Subject to the application of the Act respecting lotteries and publicity contests, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize package may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
4. All applicable taxes under the Act respecting lotteries and publicity contests have been paid.
Warning: Any entrant or other person who deliberately attempts to damage a website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is committing a criminal offence and the Contest organizer reserves the right to claim from such person any damages to which he/she is entitled under the law. This person will be disqualified from the Contest and from any future Contests.