Ourwinter Mont-Tremblant Paintball starts with a briefing covering safety, game rules, and the use of equipment.
Starting with simple and quick games (3 to 8 minutes per game), you will progress to moreexciting scenarios (3 to 20 minutes per game). Referees/Guides are there as players or as supervisors to make sure everyone is having a fun and safe time.
The scenarios are adapted to the number of players and their level of experience. Before each game, we explain what the objectives are and we share some tactics. The game ends when the goal is reached or when an entire team is eliminated.
We offer three 2-hour packages with all the equipment included (hat, neck protector, 2-piece suit, gloves, mask, precision paintball gun). Combattant Plus package includes 200 balls, the Recon Plus package includes 500 balls and the Operator Plus package includes 700 balls and a sniper marker. You also have the option to buy more balls now to share between your group, either 100, 500, 1000, 2000 or 3500 balls. Additional balls can also be purchased on site.
Know before you book:
- 10 years old minimum.
- 2 players minimum.
- Youths 12 – 17 years old must haveour waiver signed by an adult (18 years +).
- Children 10 – 11 years may only play with a participating parent.
- No expecting mothers.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for your paintball game. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
- TO BRING: Appropriate boots, identity card.
- Possibility to rent rubber boots on site for $9 and possibility to buy a athletic protector for men.
Additional information :
- Our base is 25 minutes from Tremblant resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours.
- It is possible to reserve for a full day, please contact The Activity Centre to make a reservation.
- Note that you will be with the players of your group and possibly with other groups if others have reserved at the same time.
- Possibility to rent rubber boots on site for $9. Restaurant on site, open on Saturday and Sunday only.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.