Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions -Tremblant Activity Centre
RESERVATION POLICIES – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Please dress appropriately for the activity that you plan to do. Ask if you are unsure or see our ‘What to Wear‘ section.
2. It is your responsibility to be at the meeting/pick up point on time, otherwise the activity will take place without you. Please do not hesitate to contact us in advance if you are unsure of any information or driving directions.
3. Please note that there is an element of risk in all outdoor activities. For most of our activities we will require you to sign a waiver form(assumption of risk). Some of our activities including 4×4 and Snowmobile tours will require drivers to show a valid driving license and leave a security damage deposit on a credit card.
4. Full payment will be taken immediately at time of reservation. All payments are taken in Canadian Dollars.
5. We accept no responsibility for emails that we deliver to your email host that are not in turn delivered to your inbox, or are removed by your spam filter.
Change and Cancellation Policies
Requests for Changes or Cancellations to an existing reservation that are time sensitive, must be made verbally to a member of The Tremblant Activity Centre staff during working hours.
1. Cancellations or changes to all reservations within 48 hours of the start date/time are non-refundable (unless otherwise specified) (14 days for camping, cabins, treehouses). No shows or late arrivals are non-refundable.
2. Cancellations or changes to all reservations made prior to 48 hours from the start date/time are subject to a 20% charge of the total reservation amount (unless otherwise specified) (not applicable for our camping, cabins, treehouses).
3. We reserve the right to cancel an activity without notice(even though we will always try to let you know you as soon as we cancel). This would normally be for, but is not limited to, safety and security reasons, climatic conditions, or equipment failure. In such cases an alternative date or full refund will be provided at your option.
Gift-certificates and gift cards are non refundable. Our gift certificates for a specific dollar amount never expire. Our gift certificates for a specific activity are valid only for a period of 3 months since activity prices change from season to season. After three months, certificates for a specific activity are redeemable for the original amount paid, and a surplus may need to so that it matches the latest price.
QUESTIONS / COMMENTS
- All payments are taken in Canadian Dollars.
- Any questions can be sent to email@example.com or we are available by phone at 819-681-4848