Re-opening continues! Our summer activities are open and ready to welcome you! Visit individual activity pages to see specific Covid-19 measures.
Terms and Conditions -Tremblant Activity Centre
RESERVATION POLICIES – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Please dress appropriately for the activity that you plan to do. Ask if you are unsure or see our ‘What to Wear’ section.
2. It is your responsibility to be at the meeting/pick up point on time, otherwise the activity will take place without you. Please do not hesitate to contact us in advance if you are unsure of any information or driving directions.
3. Please note that for most of our activities we will require you to sign a waiver form. Some of our activities including 4×4 and Snowmobile tours will require drivers to show a valid driving license and leave a security damage deposit on a credit card.
4. Full payment will be taken immediately at time of reservation. All payments are taken in Canadian Dollars.
5. We accept no responsibility for emails that we deliver to your email host that are not in turn delivered to your inbox, or are removed by your spam filter.
Change and Cancellation Policies
Requests for Changes or Cancellations to an existing reservation that are time sensitive, must be made verbally to a member of The Tremblant Activity Centre staff during working hours.
1. Cancellations or changes to all reservations within 48 hours of the start date/time are non-refundable (unless otherwise specified) (14 days for camping, cabins, treehouses). No shows or late arrivals are non-refundable.
2. Cancellations or changes to all reservations made prior to 48 hours from the start date/time are subject to a 20% charge of the total reservation amount (unless otherwise specified) (not applicable for our camping, cabins, treehouses).
3. We reserve the right to cancel an activity without notice(even though we will always try to let you know you as soon as we cancel). This would normally be for, but is not limited to, safety and security reasons, climatic conditions, or equipment failure. In such cases an alternative date or full refund will be provided at your option.
Gift-certificates and gift cards are non refundable. Our gift certificates for a specific dollar amount never expire. Our gift certificates for a specific activity are valid only for a period of 3 months since activity prices change from season to season. After three months, certificates for a specific activity are redeemable for the original amount paid, and a surplus may need to so that it matches the latest price.
ATTRACTIONS PASSPORT CONDITIONS;
1. The Attractions Passports are valid every day, from Dec.15, 2020 to March 14, 2021. (Opening and closing dates may change, depending on weather conditions. See opening and closing dates of individual activities on each activity page on tremblantactivities.com. Some activities we offer all year (escape games, laser tag, VR, dune buggy 4×4, climbing, helicopter) and passports for these activities can be used at any time. Passports for our winter activities can be used in winter 2021.
• Passports purchased through the Attractions Passport program are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable as required by the government.
• In accordance with the regulations of the Office of Consumer Protection purchased passports do not have expiration dates and participating businesses can require an additional charge after December 31, 2021.
QUESTIONS / COMMENTS