We are actively monitoring Covid-19 updates from the Québec Ministry of Public Health and will continue to adapt. Visit our individual activity pages to see specific Covid-19 measures.
Positions at the TREMBLANT ACTIVITY CENTRE
We’re hiring! We are looking for a Product Coordinator / Assistant Manager
You read that right, that’s a two-in-one position! So if you’re the kind of person who likes to juggle multiple projects, you’ll love your new responsibilities. Plus, there’s never a dull moment at The Activity Centre!
The Tremblant Activity Centre is the one-stop shop for all the best activities the region has to offer. Through The Tremblant Activity Centre, visiting guests can learn about, and reserve over 75 of the best activities available from adrenaline packed rafting and snowmobile tours to spas, sleigh rides and dogsled excursions. Our activities are as diverse as the visitors who enjoy them.
Who does what?
The Product Coordinator manages our product set-up and editing process. They manage communication between departments, ensuring the accuracy and clarity of our databases, platforms and e-commerce communications.
● Manage product information across all online and offline platforms, tools and databases, for new products and for updates to existing products
● Communicate appropriately with all stakeholders regarding information changes: activity operators, managers, reservations department
● Understand and improve the editing process.
The Assistant Manager ensures that reservations and customer service comply with The Activity Centre’s standards. They train, coach and support the reservation staff during the season, cover for the manager on her days off and assist her with various administrative tasks.
● Coach reservation staff on the reservation process and customer service, act as a resource person in escalated situations.
● Perform a variety of administrative duties as required by the manager, such as writing reports or developing and maintaining procedures.
You will also have the opportunity to work as a reservation coordinator during medium and high volume periods and to fill in for front-line employees whenever needed.
Most of the product work is done between seasons (pre-season) but continues throughout the year, and you will transition to assistant manager in season. Remote work is a possibility between seasons. Salary and benefits will be determined based on experience.
It is therefore a multidisciplinary position (in other words, really not boring!), for which we are looking for a good leader who is both rigorous, methodical and a team player!
Is this you?
● Very good organizational skills, proficient, hard-working.
● Ability to follow procedures consistently and thoroughly.
● Clear and thorough communication (product position).
● Leadership and ability to work in a team environment (assistant manager position).
● Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
● Experience using web-based tools (of all types).
● Excellent oral and written communication skills in both languages.
● Willing to work weekends
Covid-19: We follow all Health Ministry guidelines. We perform routine disinfection, have installed plexi-glass barriers between work stations, provide hand sanitizer at each station and are committed to providing a safe and friendly environment.
The Tremblant Activity Centre is open during the day, 7 days a week.
Please forward CV’s or inquiries to email@example.com
Les Refuges Perchés – Mont-Tremblant Treehouses is hiring too!
Are you dreaming of working in the wilderness? You’re able to work in autonomy, but you also have a strong sense of hospitality? Do you care about sustainable development? You may be the person we are looking for. Join us and experience a workplace like no other!
Les Refuges Perchés Mont-Tremblant is looking for a Guest Services/Maintenance employee who will complete our team of 3 people. The employee will perform reception duties and treehouse cleaning. The right person has some knowledge of general repairs and maintenance and can as well as a customer service background.
Must be organized, hard-working, friendly, and self-motivated with a good sense of initiative and enjoy physical work and customer contact.
This is a permanent (all year) position. 3 to 4 days per week, and includes Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
– Reception: Handle check-ins and check-outs, providing accurate information, sales of incidentals.
– Unit inspection, cleaning, maintenance, and occasionally repairs. This involves driving a golf cart/snowmobile/ATV.
– Respond to customer inquiries and needs, and making sure guests have a great experience.
– Coordinate with the off-site reservation staff
– Report to manager regularly and maintain a well-organized operation in their absence.
– Maintain a good working relationship with Park staff.
– Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
– Maintenance and repair abilities are an asset but not a requirement.
– Retail experience and a commitment to customer service.
– Effective problem-solving skills
– Competitive hourly wage
– Daytime shifts only
– Year-round schedule
– Work in a beautiful environment for a small, friendly company with a great team.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org