Positions at the TREMBLANT ACTIVITY CENTRE
Mont-Tremblant Activity Reservation Coordinator
Do you love outdoor sports and want to inspire visitors to experience new adventures? If you are bilingual, computer savvy, and enjoy multitasking (in person, phone, and e-commerce reservations), and your enthusiasm is contagious, apply now. We want to meet you!
The Tremblant Activity Centre is the place to find all the adventures in the area since 1997. Through The Tremblant Activity Centre, visiting guests can participate in over 75 of the best activities available, from adrenaline packed rafting and snowmobile tours to spas, sleigh rides and snowmobile excursions. Our activities are as diverse as the visitors who enjoy them.
We have FULL-time and PART-time positions. These are permanent, seasonal positions (multiple seasons, usually with time off in between).
– Competitive hourly wage
– Consistent hours
– Daytime schedules only
– Flexible hours
– Consecutive days off
– Seasonal returning bonus ($500)
– Free Tremblant ski pass or tickets
– Free activities with discounts for friends/family
– Possibility to work from home
– Small, friendly and dynamic team
Primary responsibilities of an activity expert:
– Face to face, inbound telephone, and internet reservations.
– Provide information and answer questions while enthusiastically offering our activities.
– Sampling current activities as well as new activities.
– Diverse tasks offering a change of routine and new challenges
Required skills and attributes:
– Fluently bilingual
– Computer literate with good typing
– Experience in customer service (3-5 yrs)
– Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to multitask
– Ability to work weekends.
– Curious, sociable, organized.
– Passion for travel or the outdoors
We’d love to hear from you! Please forward CV’s or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tremblant Activity Centre is open during the day, 7 days a week.
We have 1 full-time position to fill. These are permanent, seasonal positions (multiple seasons, possibly with time off in between).