Good news! All our guided outdoor activities have reopened! Visit our individual activity pages to see specific Covid-19 measures.
Positions at the TREMBLANT ACTIVITY CENTRE
We are accepting CV’s for:
Mont-Tremblant Activity Reservation Coordinator
The Tremblant Activity Centre is the one-stop shop for all the best activities the region has to offer. Through The Tremblant Activity Centre, visiting guests can learn about, and reserve over 75 of the best activities available from adrenaline packed rafting and snowmobile tours to spas, sleigh rides and dogsled excursions. Our activities are as diverse as the visitors who enjoy them.
– Face to face, inbound telephone, and internet reservations.
– Provide information and answer questions while enthusiastically offering our activities.
– Sampling current activities as well as new activities.
Required skills and attributes:
– Fluently bilingual
– Computer literate with good typing
– Experience in customer service (3-5 yrs)
– Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to work weekends.
– Competitive hourly wage
– Consistent hours
– Daytime schedules only
– Flexible hours
-Consecutive days off
– Seasonal returning bonus
– Ski pass or tickets
– Free activities with discounts for friends/family (subject to availability)
– Possibility to work from home
– Small friendly and dynamic team
The Tremblant Activity Centre is open during the day, 7 days a week.
We have full-time and part-time positions. These are permanent, seasonal positions (multiple seasons possibly with time off in between).
Please forward CV’s or inquiries to email@example.com