Current Job Vacancies:
Positions at the THE TREMBLANT ACTIVITY CENTRE
We currently have 2 full-time positions available for:
Mont-Tremblant Activity Reservation Coordinator
The Tremblant Activity Centre is the one-stop shop for all the best activities the region has to offer. Through The Tremblant Activity Centre, visiting guests can learn about, and reserve over 75 of the best activities available from adrenaline packed rafting and snowmobile tours to spas, sleighrides and dogsled excursions. Our activities are as diverse as the visitors who enjoy them.
– Face to face, inbound telephone, and internet reservations.
– Provide information and answer questions while enthusiastically offering our activities.
– Sampling current activities as well as new activities.
Required skills and attributes:
– Fluently bilingual
– Computer literate with good typing
– Experience in customer service (3-5 yrs)
– Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
– Ability to work weekends.
– Competitive hourly wage, increased for second year (beginning of third season)
– Consistent hours, finalized the month before
– Daytime schedules only
– Flexible hours; full time positions can be 4 or 5 days with consecutive days off
– Seasonal returning bonus
– Ski pass or tickets
– Free activities with discounts for friends/family (subject to availability)
– Small friendly and dynamic team
The Tremblant Activity Centre is open during the day, 7 days a week.
We have full-time and part-time positions. These are permanent, seasonal positions (multiple seasons possibly with time off in between).
Please forward CV’s or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org