Positions at the TREMBLANT ACTIVITY CENTRE
Mont-Tremblant Activity Reservation Coordinator
The Tremblant Activity Centre is the one-stop shop for all the best activities the region has to offer. Through The Tremblant Activity Centre, visiting guests can learn about, and reserve over 75 of the best activities available from adrenaline packed rafting and snowmobile tours to sleigh rides and snowmobile excursions. Our activities are as diverse as the visitors who enjoy them.
Primary responsibilities of an activity expert:
– Face to face, inbound telephone, and internet reservations.
– Provide information and answer questions while enthusiastically offering our activities.
– Sampling current activities as well as new activities.
Required skills and attributes:
– Fluently bilingual
– Computer literate with good typing
– Experience in customer service (3-5 yrs)
– Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to work weekends.
– Competitive hourly wage
– Consistent hours
– Daytime schedules only
– Flexible hours
– Consecutive days off
– Seasonal returning bonus
– Ski pass or tickets
– Free activities with discounts for friends/family (subject to availability)
– Small friendly and dynamic team
Covid-19: We follow all Health Ministry guidelines. We perform routine disinfection, have installed plexi-glass barriers between work stations, provide hand sanitizer at each station and are committed to providing a safe and friendly environment.
The Tremblant Activity Centre is open during the day, 7 days a week.
We have 1 full-time position to fill. These are permanent, seasonal positions (multiple seasons possibly with time off in between).
Please forward CV’s or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Les Refuges Perchés – Mont-Tremblant Treehouses is hiring too!
Are you dreaming of working in the wilderness? You’re able to work in autonomy, but you also have a strong sense of hospitality? Do you care about sustainable development? You may be the person we are looking for. Join us and experience a workplace like no other!
Les Refuges Perchés Mont-Tremblant is looking for a Guest Services/Maintenance employee who will complete our team of 3 people. The employee will perform reception duties and treehouse cleaning. The right person has some knowledge of general repairs and maintenance and can as well as a customer service background.
Must be organized, hard-working, friendly, and self-motivated with a good sense of initiative and enjoy physical work and customer contact.
This is a permanent (all year) position. 3 to 4 days per week, and includes Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
– Reception: Handle check-ins and check-outs, providing accurate information, sales of incidentals.
– Unit inspection, cleaning, maintenance, and occasionally repairs. This involves driving a golf cart/snowmobile/ATV.
– Respond to customer inquiries and needs, and making sure guests have a great experience.
– Coordinate with the off-site reservation staff
– Report to manager regularly and maintain a well-organized operation in their absence.
– Maintain a good working relationship with Park staff.
– Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
– Maintenance and repair abilities are an asset but not a requirement.
– Retail experience and a commitment to customer service.
– Effective problem-solving skills
– Competitive hourly wage
– Daytime shifts only
– Year-round schedule
– Work in a beautiful environment for a small, friendly company with a great team.
Please send your resume to email@example.com