Sled Dog Hiking
Discover the world of sled dogs during the summer!
Our new Mont-Tremblant Sled Dog Hiking (cani-hiking) is hiking with a dog walking in front, attached to a waist belt and a long leash. Our adventure combines a visit to the pack and a hike in the woods. It’s an easy-intermediate outdoor sport to do with a dog on our nature trails.
At the end of the walk, you will visit the kennel and spend time with the mushers to learn more about the life of sled dogs.
The 2-hour adventure includes:
- A briefing from our guide about what to expect during the walk
- Meeting our 50 Alaskan husky dogs
- Choosing and harnessing your dog
- Cani-hike in the forest (around 45 minutes including a break depending on the group and the temperature).
- A stop at our teepee or at the stream for drinks (included) and a water break for the dogs.
- A visit the kennel and playing with the puppies.
We also offer a 1h access to visit our kennel; meet and play with our 50 Alaskan dogs and well as our puppies and spend time with the mushers to learn more about the life of sled dogs.
Safety, ethics, and animal health information for our operation: Read about our operating standards and Code of ethics.
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED – PLACES LIMITED