Our Guided 4×4 ATV Tour in Mont Tremblant lets you trythe latest off-road craze, with the added safety of 3-point seatbelts and a roll cage, this 4-seat (Kawasaki Teryx 800cc) ATV model is perfect for the whole family.
Our guides will first give you a safety briefing and training session on driving an ATV. No experience necessary. The tour will start with our guide leading the way at a gentle pace while you become comfortable with the machines.
Explore our popular trails through mountains and forests
You will then be ready to enjoy our Guided 4×4 ATV in Mont Tremblant. Drive your own Kawasaki side-by-side vehicle or enjoy the ride as a passenger as we explore the popular Club Iroquois trails that run run along the northern edge of the National Park. . There are plenty of photo opportunities as we wind through the mountains and pine forests.
Our machines do everything an ATV can do and much more. Twice the horsepower, 4-wheel drive and long travel suspension make our ATVs able to navigate through tough terrain.
Our group sizes are deliberately kept small to ensure all our guests have a personal and memorable experience.
Know before you book :
- All drivers must be 18 years old.
- 5 years minimum to be a passenger.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to be a driver, not a learners permit.
- Only up to 2 participants will be able to share the driving. There is only one stop to exchange driver and passenger. So a vehicle with 3 to 4 participants, only 2 will be able to drive.
- Off-road trails are forest trails with dirt, mud and rock (no sand dunes).
- Pregnant women cannot participate.
- A Visa or Mastercard is required for a security deposit of $1500 per buggy (maximum deposit of $3000 for groups).
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for ATV Tour. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
Additional information :
- Our base is 35 minutes from Tremblant resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Duration: 1h30 including briefing and instructions of 15 minutes.
- Please note that the security deposit is reversed upon return if no damage, but will take about 5 business days or more for your bank to reverse the charge.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.