Like a larger than life video game!
Avoid obstacles, protect your base or attack enemy territory to accumulate points and earn a hard-fought victory! Teamwork and strategy are the keys to winning a game that guarantees excitement, entertainment, laughter and fun.
Before the game starts, all of the players gather for a quick explanation of the game, the operation of equipment, tips and strategies. You’ll watch a short explanatory video, learn the safety guidelines and codes of conduct, and form your teams. The rules? Have fun, practice teamwork and be daring!
The high-tech gear includes a laser tag phaser and a next-generation target vest. The room is an experience in itself, and your heart is already pounding. High-energy music, flashing lights, add to the excitement as you get ready to go!
Know before you book:
- Minimum 7 years old to participate.
- Minimum height 48 “/ 122 cm.
- There is a maximum of 14 participants per departure time.
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for epileptics.
- Private Group – 2 or 4 games.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for your laser tag game. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
- Participants must be wearing running shoes.
Additional information :
- Our base is at Tremblant resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Duration – 2 Games: 2 x 5 minutes of game time. Approximately 20 minutes total including breaks.
- Duration – 4 Games: 4 x 5 minutes of game time. Approximately 35 minutes including breaks.
- Private Group – 2 or 4 Games – more than 14 people: can exchange equipment between games.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.