Our instructors will teach you the safety protocol, belay techniques and basic ice climbing technique. This Ice Climbing Mont-Tremblant – Initiation course is designed for beginners and no climbing experience is necessary!
Know before you book:
- 8 years minimum.
- Groups: minimum 12 participants.
- Max 250 lbs (113 kg).
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by a person 13 years + (participant or not).
- Pregnant women cannot participate.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for ice climbing. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section
- YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN DOWNHILL SKI BOOTS.
Additional information :
- Our base is at the Tremblant ski resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Activity duration: Approximately 1h30.
- We recommend taking an afternoon departure on very cold days. It’s usually a bit warmer in the afternoon.
- It is easy to tear your pants on the crampons, so be careful OR bring old snow pants.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.