We offer a 1h access to visit our kennel; meet and play with our approximately 60 Alaskan dogs and well as our puppies and spend time with the mushers to learn more about the life of sled dogs.
Safety, ethics, and animal health information for our operation: Read about our operating standards and Code of ethics.
Know before you book:
- Children 4 years old and under must always be under parent supervision.
- 2-10 participants maximum (private groups).
- Not recommended for people afraid of dogs.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for kennel visit. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
- We recommend to bring sun screen and bug spray.
- We recommend clothes you do not mind getting dirty and rain boots (if raining).
Additional information :
- Our base is 25 minutes from Tremblant resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Duration: Approximately 1h.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.