10-minute Mont-Tremblant Helicopter Flight
Take off over a red pine forest and see the Diable River and Tremblant resort from above. Fly over the Laurentian mountains, Lake Tremblant, the race track and the golf courses. On the way back you will see Lake Ouimet and the town of Mont-Tremblant.
20-minute Mont-Tremblant Helicopter Flight
The itinerary of the 10-minute panoramic flight as described above PLUS a pass over the entire Lake Tremblant, the town of Labelle, Iroquois Rapids, the Rouge River Valley, Mont-Tremblant resort and Lake Mercier.
30-minute Mont-Tremblant Helicopter Flight
The itinerary of the 20-minute panoramic flight as described above PLUS a trip in the Mont-Tremblant National Park, over the forests and the lakes of this pristine conservation park. You will be seduced by the wildlife and the magnificent Diable Waterfalls!
1-hour escapade Mont-Tremblant Helicopter Flight
Double your pleasure! Add a 30-minute stop to your 30-minute flight on the side of a pristine mountain, where you’ll be able to admire Lake Tremblant on one side and the Rouge River Valley on the other. A drink (wine, sparkling wine, coffee or hot chocolate) will be offered.
4-6 passengers package Mont-Tremblant Helicopter Flight
A great deal for 4-6 passengers! Minimum 2, maximum 3 passengers per flight. You can choose between 2 flights of 10 min or 2 flights of 15 min.
Know before you book:
- 3 passengers max.
- Exception: 3 passengers + 1 child under 2 years old sitting on parent’s lap.
- Free for children 2 years old and under.
- Passenger weight: max 300lbs/136kg per seat.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for your helicopter flight. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section
- Don’t forget your camera!
Additional information :
- Our base is 16 minutes from Tremblant resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Duration – Helicopter flight: 10, 20 or 30 minutes.
- Duration – Helicopter flight: 1-hour escapade.
- Duration – 4-6 passengers package: 2 flights of 10 minutes or 2 flights of 15 minutes.
- For 20 people or more, please contact The Activity Centre for information about group prices.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.