Our certified guides/instructors will teach you the safety protocols, belay techniques and basic ice climbing techniques. This Tremblant ice climbing initiation. is designed for beginners and no climbing experience is necessary.
Know before you book:
- 8 years minimum.
- Minimum 2 participants to start the activity. If alone, choose ”Participant solo” and we will reimburse the difference if there is another person on the tour.
- Max 250 lbs (113 kg).
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by a person 13 years + (participant or not).
- Pregnant women cannot participate.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for ice climbing. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
- You must bring your own alpine ski boots.
Additional information :
- Tremblant Climbing School is at the Tremblant ski resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours.
- We recommend taking the 13h00 departure on very cold days. It’s usually a bit warmer in the afternoon.
- It is easy to tear your pants on the crampons, so be careful OR bring old snow pants.
- For groups of 9 people or more, the ice climbing duration is 1h30.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.