Learn how to fly an amazing VR fighter jet in a custom made training session (30 minutes). You will learn startup, take off, navigation, maneuvers, basic weapons and landing procedures.
After completing the training session you will be ready to tackle more complicated scenarios including dogfighting and multi flight strike missions. This is an extremely immersive but in-depth initial training exercise (not a classic ‘game’) – a must try for aviation enthusiasts. Participants must be able to concentrate and follow interactive instructions while in VR.
Know before you book :
- 12 yrs old minimum
- Not recommended for expectant mothers or for people with epilepsy or with cardiac problems
- This activity can cause motion sickness
Know before you go:
- Non alcoholic drinks are available for sale in our VR centre.
Additional information :
- Our base is at the Tremblant resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Duration: 30 minutes.
- Best suited for mature teens 12 years+ or older. Two seats available.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.