For outdoor activities see www.tremblantactivities.com
RANCH and RIVER ZIPLINES and NATURE ADVENTURES- Kanatha-aki: tyroliennes, horseback riding, dogsledding, wilderness survival adventures
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS A CEL OR DATA SIGNAL ON THE WAY TO THIS ACTIVITY. MAKE SURE YOU PRINT OR SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING
11 Chemin du Lac Orignal, Val-Des-Lacs 46°12’04″N 74°21’12″W
Please call 819-321-1890 or 819-681-4853 if you need assistance with this meeting point directions.
GPS is not a reliable way of finding many of our departure points for a variety of reasons. Please use the link below, and only use GPS as a secondary aid.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS HERE www. tremblantactivities.com insert hyperlinked url
1.You must be dressed appropriately, see http://www.tremblantactivities.com/whattowear
2. You must be at the designated meeting point on time. There are no refunds for no-shows or latecomers.
Directions From TREMBLANT RESORT – 30 km, 45 minutes
1.Take ch. Duplessis towards the north side of Tremblant and Lac Superieur for approx. 11km.
2. Turn right at the stop at the intersection for the north side parking lot. Drive another 2.5km staying on ch. Duplessis.
3. At the next stop sign turn right towards hwy 117 and Lac Superieur, you will be on ch. du Lac Superieur. Drive for about 6km around the lake and through the small village of Lac Superieur. 2.5 km after the village you will be going down a steep hill and need to turn 180 Degrees left to get onto ch. du Nordet. (DIRECTION VAL-DES-LACS)
4. Ch. du Nordet is a residential road that becomes a highway after 1.5 km. Exit the highway immediately by turning right on Chemin du Lac Quenouille.
5. Continue 6km and turn left on Montee Lajeunesse right after a small bridge. Be careful with this turn as you are not visible to oncoming traffic. Continue 1.7km staying to the right at the fork.
6. Turn right on Chemin Val-des-Lacs and continue 1.1km.
7. Turn left on Chemin Lac Orignal. The driveway is the first on the left. Follow the driveway 700m and park at office; the last building on the left. You will be welcomed here.
FROM ST-JOVITE AREA –
1. Take autoroute 117 south towards Montreal and drive for 10-12km.
2. Take exit 107 for St-Faustin-Lac-Carré and Lac Supérieur at Mont-Blanc ski hill. Turn left and pass under the highway then right at the T-intersection onto rue Principale. Continue about 3km through the village. Do NOT take Ch. Lac Superieur.
3. Shortly after the village the road becomes Chemin du Lac Quenouille.
4. Drive for about 12.6km on Chemin du Lac Quenouille and turn right on Montée charron (Ch. Charron). Continue 3.2km.
5. Turn left at the T-intersection on Chemin Val-des-Lacs and continue 1.4km.
6. Turn right on Chemin Lac Orignal. The driveway is the first on the left. Follow the driveway 700m and park at office; the last building on the left. You will be welcomed here.
FROM MONTRÉAL (approx. 1.5 h drive)
1. Take autoroute 15 North to Sainte-Agathe.
2. Take exit 89 onto hwy 329 north, towards St. Donat
3. After 7.3 km, turn left onto chemin de Val-des-Lacs at the gas stations.
4. Continue 11.4km, through the village Val-des-Lacs.
5. At the second stop turn right on Chemin Lac Orignal. The driveway is the first on the left. Follow the driveway 700m and park at office; the last building on the left. You will be welcomed here.
1. Take auto route 50 east.
2.Take hwy 323 North to Mont-Tremblant. Turn right onto 117 south in St-Jovite. Follow indications from St-Jovite area. (See above)