Mont-Tremblant electric fat bike rentals are for you! Whether you want to explore the Mont-Tremblant region’s bike trails with your family, or explore the mountain bike trail network, we have the right one for you!
This type of bike is an all-terrain bike with a front suspension, wide tires allow good grip on sand or mud. The added help of the electric assistance makes for a far less strenuous ride.
Great scenery and multi-functional trails
The recreational trails in the region offer great scenery and conditions that are perfect for both serious cyclists and families out for a leisurely ride. The 200 km Parc Linéaire P’tit Train du Nord trail has both paved and unpaved sections and runs from St-Jérome to Mont-Laurier. The 11.6 km multi-functional trail (La Villageoise de Mont-Tremblant) is paved and runs from Tremblant Resort to Mont-Tremblant Village (The Old Village). The Mont-Tremblant region has more than 50 km of mountain bike trails that range from easy to expert.
Whether you want to explore the Mont-Tremblant region’s bike trails with your family, explore mountain bike trail network, or keep up your training while on vacation.
The Mont-Tremblant region has more than 50 km of fat biking trails that range from easy to expert. The trail network includes forest and mountain trails as well as the relatively flat P’tit train du nord bike path that winds through the region. Discover the biking trails of the Mont-Tremblant region on a E-Fatbike.
Know before you book:
- Minimum 14 years old with 6D moped license or class 5 license required.
- 18 years old and more don’t need a permit.
- Minimum 4’8” / 142 cm
- Minimum 5’2 / 158 cm
- Maximum 220 lbs / 100 kg per bike.
- A security deposit of $250 per regular bike and $500 per electric bike (max $1000 for groups) will be required. The deposit must be made on a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX) or with cash.
- A piece of identification per group will be required for the rental.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for biking. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
- We suggest to bring a backpack with sunscreen, water, mosquito repellent and a picnic if needed. Possibility to rent lunch bag and travel suitcase on site.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory. Please use the padlock provided if necessary.
Additional information :
- Our base is 15 minutes from Tremblant resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Rental duration:1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours or full day.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.