This is our 60-minute initiation lesson adapted for families to practice your technique. Equipment rental and trail access is for the full day. Your family can enjoy our courses and games for cross-country skiing as well as our sliding area.
You can ask our instructors, certified by the Canadian Association of Nordic Ski Instructors, about our vast network of cross-country ski trails so that you can enjoy your full day equipment rental and trail access after your lesson.
Once your lesson is done, you have access to our beginner to expert trails that are 2 km to 13 km. Through your self guided cross-country skiing, it is possible to have the birds feed from your hands, to surprise some deers and to take a break in a tipi with a wood burning stove!
Know before you book:
- Lessons are for 4 to 8 family members.
- Minimum 1 child aged 6 to 12 years old for family lessons.
- Adapted for all levels.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for your cross-country lesson. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
- Allow 30 minutes to rent equipment, prepare for your lesson and receive instructions.
- Equipment must be returned by 15h45 max. Late fee of 25$. Smallest shoe size is 26 EU.
Additional information :
- Our base is a 10-minute drive from Tremblant Resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Duration: 60-minute initiation lesson. All day rental and access to the trails.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.