Your kids will be greeted on site and will assist to a training as for handling the sleds, the equipment, the dogs and care.
The trail is a loop of 200m to 2km and it will be set upon child’s abilities. Our guide will be in its own sled leading the way in front of the group.
The activity’s duration is 45 min on the trail, depending on the child. At the end of the ride, they will have the chance to have quality time with the dogs by feeding them soup (1-2 dogs per children).
At the end of your dogsled tour, you will have the chance to visit our kennel and warm up next to a camp fire. You will also be able to crazy carpet on our sliding slopes!
Safety, ethics, and animal health information for our operation: Read about our operating standards and Code of ethics.
Know before you book :
- OUR DOGSLEDDING FILLS UP WEEKS IN ADVANCE FOR HOLIDAY WEEKS (Christmas, President’s Week, School Breaks) AND WEEKENDS. MAKE SURE TO RESERVE EARLY.
- Maximum 6 participants.
- For children of 8 to 14 years old only.
- Parents can stay at the reception or campfire while waiting for the activity to end.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for dogsledding. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section
- No restaurant on site and far from urban area. Recommended to bring a lunch or snacks and beverages.
Additional information :
- Our base is 50 minutes from Tremblant resort, 2h15 from Montreal and 2h30 from Ottawa.
- Duration: 1h30.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.