You will first help our guide in harnessing the dogs. Then, you will help train the dogs for about 45 minutes in a side-by-side next to our guide. Back at the base, you will feed the dogs soup.
At the end of your dogsled tour, you will have the chance to visit our kennel and warm up next to a camp fire. You will also be able to crazy carpet on our sliding slopes!
This activity is offered when it hasn’t snowed yet.
Safety, ethics, and animal health information for our operation: Read about our operating standards and Code of ethics.
Know before you book :
- Minimum 9 years old.
- Minimum 2 participants.
- Maximum 4 participants per departure.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for training our canine athletes outside. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section
- No restaurant on site and far from urban area. Recommended to bring a lunch or snacks and beverages.
- Guests should be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
Additional information :
- Our base is 50 minutes from Tremblant resort, 2h15 from Montreal and 2h30 from Ottawa.
- Duration: 1h30.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.