Our snowmobiling guided tours activity starts with a suiting-up session where all the equipment will be provided. Then you will take a short driving course on your Bombardier Ace Expedition Sport snowmobile (600 and 900 cc), with heated grips, and a summary of the safety instructions will follow. We have a variety of trails to choose from. Some are straight and flat, others wind through the hills. Our guides will choose the trail based on the trail conditions and the experience of the group.
Half day tour (3h)
Our half day guided snowmobile tour Mont-Tremblant includes 3 hours of snowmobiling through the forests and mountains of the Laurentians.
The group tour is designed for beginners or intermediate drivers who don’t mind being with beginners. You can also choose to go out with your own private guide, on a private snowmobiling half day tour it’s the best way to get the trip that suits you.
Full day tour (6h30)
Spend the whole day on the mountain and valley trails of the Laurentians on our full-day tour. Stop for lunch at a restaurant located just off of the trails. Then hit the trails again with your guide where you will find a wide variety of beautiful scenery.
*Lunch at the restaurant is not included. Box lunches are not allowed.
This guided tour is for intermediate snowmobilers. You can also choose to go out with your own private guide, on a full day snowmobiling private tour. It’s the best way to get the trip that suits you!
Know before you book:
- Passenger 10 years minimum and 54” (137cm) minimum in height is required.
- 2 drivers minimum except with the additional fee for private guided tour.
- Half day: For beginner and intermediate drivers only.
- Full day: For intermediate or advance drivers only.
- Children must be able to hold-on themselves, behind the adult.
- No expectant mothers.
- Drivers must be 18 years minimum and have a valid driver’s license in hand throughout the activity (copy or photo not accepted).
- Credit card for 2500$ +txs security deposit (Visa or Mastercard only, no cash).
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for your snowmobile tour. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
- Recommended to bring: Thermal underwear, woolen socks, wool or fleece vest, neck warmer.
Additional information :
- Our base is 20 minutes from Tremblant Resort, 1h30 from Montreal and 2h30 from Ottawa. We offer transport to this base from The Activity Centre.
- Duration: Approximately 3h10 (half day) and approximately 6h40, including 5h30 on the trails, a lunch stop and breaks (full day).
- Credit card for 2500$ +txs security deposit (Visa or Mastercard only, no cash). Or with a fee of 50$ to reduce the security deposit to 1000$ +txs.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.