At our snow tubing park in Mont-Tremblant, you will find 8 snow tubing runs, 2 rope tows, a picnic area and a restaurant. You can enjoy snow tubing during the day or you can get an evening ticket! Perfect for an après-ski or evening adventure with the whole family or for groups. Views of St Jovite village.
Know before you book:
- Free for children of 2 and 3 years old.
- Children under 2 years old are too young for tubing.
- Children 10 years old and under must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for Snow Tubing. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
Additional information :
- Our base is 15 minutes from Tremblant ski resort. Public transport available. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- When making your reservation, you will be asked to choose a specific time. Please note that our evening tickets are only valid from 17h00 – 20h00.
- Duration: 2 hours, 4 hours or evenings (17h00 to 20h00 only).
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.
✓ Mechanical lift
✓ Interior space to warm up
✓ Cafeteria on site for food ($)
X Transport from Tremblant Resort