You may think of Tremblant as a busy ski resort, but we have lots of wilderness right on our doorstep. On one side we have 1500 sq km of Provincial Park and on the other a beautiful river valley with a large public forest.
You can start your snowshoe hike directly from the resort, or choose from a number of other trail networks in the area. Our staff will give you the information you need to choose your trails.
Know before you book:
- Pick up: the day of rental or after 16h00 the night before.
- Return: before 17h00.
- Access to trails is not included and varies from 9.25$ to 19$ per pers. depending on your choice of trail network.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for snowshoeing. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
Additional information :
- Our base is at the Tremblant resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Duration: Pick up the day of rental or after 16h00 the night before. Return: before 17h00.
- Poles and overboots are available as extras.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.