Our Treetop walk at Sentier des Cimes is a new unique way to take in scenic views from above the trees. It is a sight-seeing experience that you can enjoy with your whole family. You will start the walk along an elevated path that winds through the forest and up to the treetops. Our nearly one-kilometer path leads to the observation tower that rises 40m (equivalent to a 12-storey building) above the forest to offer a stunning bird’s eye view of the Laurentian forests and mountains.
Located on the grounds of what was a trout Saint-Faustin fish farm
The site has been completely renovated to include beautiful landscaping and a new cafeteria style restaurant, that offers fresh, healthy, local cuisine that can be enjoyed in the dining room or on the outside patio. It is possible to purchase a ticket including a meal.
The walk ways and main tower, with a maximum slope of 6 degrees, are completely accessible to strollers and wheelchairs. Along the way, you will discover a series of learning stations and signposts that highlight the local flora and fauna. From the top, you’ll have a breathtaking view of the rolling hills typical of the Laurentian mountain range, and landmarks such as Mont-Tremblant.
The total distance including the tower walk is 2.7km round trip and takes about 2 hours.
Know before you book:
- Free for children 5 and under.
- The trail is for walking, wheelchair or scooter only (no running, moped, bike, etc.).
- No drones or dogs allowed.
- This activity requires some physical exertion.
Know before you go:
- Access to the site no later than 1 hour before closing. See opening hours .
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, mosquito repellent, bottle of water.
- Please dress appropriately for the activity that you plan to do. Ask if you are unsure or see our ‘What to Wear‘ section.
Additional information :
- Our base is 20 minutes from Tremblant resort and less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Opening Hours : From 10AM to 4PM
- Last entrance 1 hour before trail closes.
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours.
- No smoking on the trail.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.
✓ Access to the site via the fast queue
X Transport from Tremblant Resort