We have beginner to expert trails that are 2 km to 13 km. Come have the birds feed from your hands, surprise some deers and take a break in a tipi with a wood burning stove. A family activity that everyone will enjoy!
Know before you book:
- Open from 9:00 to 16:30. Equipment must be returned by 15:45 max. Late fee of 25$.
- Please allow 30 minutes to collect and try out equipment, make the security deposit, and receive trail directions / map.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for cross-country skiing. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
Additional information :
- Our base is 10 minutes from Tremblant Resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Duration: Full day rental & access.
- We recommend that beginners take a lesson. Please see our cross-country skiing lessons page.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.