You will meet our guide at The Activity Centre where he will help you with the equipment. Then you’ll set out on the tour that starts directly on Tremblant resort.
Our guide will share interesting facts about the forest and environment. He will start a fire on the snow and take you on a hike with a traditional Québécois folk theme. Chance to see wildlife such as deer as well as bear and porcupine tracks.
Know before you book:
- 8 years old minimum.
- 2 participants minimum.
- 20 participants maximum per departure (up to 20 participants if from same group).
- Participants have to be in good physical shape.
- Children between 5 and 7 years old with snowshoeing experience could participate depending on the group.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for snowshoeing. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
Additional information :
- Our base is at Tremblant resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours.
- The activity will take place with or without snow. A discount will be applied if the snowshoes are not used.
- Please note, snowshoes may be replaced by crampons depending on snow conditions.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.