Dog Sled Tour: here is what to expect!
Our Tremblant Dog Sledding Tour starts as soon as you are greeted at the kennel by our 30 excited dogs. For the first and last departures of the day, with help from our guides, you will participate in harnessing your team. Our guide will determine the teams of drivers and passengers (can switch places at the half way point, when possible), children will ride with the guide. When the teams are ready, you’ll get a short security briefing and learn how to command the dogs.
Then you’re off! You’ll head out onto valley trails surrounded by pine forests and stunning views of Mont-Tremblant. We are on the trail for about 1 hour. At the end of the dog sled tour, there will be a grooming period with the dogs while giving treats. Hot chocolate and cookies will be served! You will have the chance to chat with the guides about the world of dog sledding.
Safety, ethics, and animal health information for our operation: Read about our operating standards and Code of ethics.
Know before you book:
OUR DOGSLEDDING FILLS UP WEEKS IN ADVANCE FOR HOLIDAY WEEKS (Christmas, President’s Week, School Breaks) AND WEEKENDS. MAKE SURE TO RESERVE EARLY.
- Dog sledding is a sport and requires some physical exertion.
- Minimum 2 participants.
- Minimum 3 years old.
- Child prices apply to children 3-11 years old.
- Children will ride with the guides.
- Children of 15 years old and under must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Youth of 16 and 17 must have a parental signature to participate without a participating adult.
- Maximum of 3 children by departure.
- Maximum weight 450lbs/204kg.
- No expectant mothers.
- Domestic dogs are not allowed on site.
Know before you go:
- Please dress appropriately for dogsledding. Ask if you are unsure or see our What to wear section.
Additional information :
- Our base is 7 minutes from Tremblant Resort. We are situated less than a 2-hour drive from Montreal and Ottawa.
- Duration: Approximately 1h on the trails.
- If you are doing dogsledding with friends or family, please make 1 reservation for the total amount of participants. This assures you will be placed together in sleds.
- Dog sledding is a sport and requires some physical exertion. Drivers will need to run alongside the sled to help the dogs on occasion.
- For guests who choose to reserve in advance (recommended), directions to meeting points will be provided in your reservation by email. Otherwise, directions will be handed to you when you reserve at The Activity Centre.
- Prices do not include taxes or mandatory resort royalty of 3% and may be subject to change without notice.